Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bed Frame Bench

I've seen this done on different blogs, and of course all over Pinterest.... and I decided I needed to jump on the re purposed bed frame band wagon.

I saw this bed at Goodwill for $10, with no rails. I bought it and threw it in the truck and told Kevin he was going to make a bench out of it. He just gave me a sideways, doubtful look.

I showed him a couple pins on Pinterest, and the light dawned on him. Two and a half  hours later, I had this adorable bench. :)




I sanded, painted, distressed, and waxed it. So I helped. :)


Available in our shop in North Carolina for $250.00.

We also decided to offer a custom built bed frame bench  service: you bring us your bed frame and we'll turn it into a bench for $150 (and up, depending on extras).

If you're interested in this, or a custom piece, please email me. You can find my contact info under the "contact" tab above.


No comments: