Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Things I've Been Working On....

 I found this church pew as-is and put it directly into the shop! 


 I've been doing a lot of hand painted signs; this one I painted white and used a crackle medium to get the chippy old wood look. It turned out awesome! 


 I scored these at a huge charity shop in a nearby big city. I liked their unusual tall and narrow shape. I wanted the drawers to be a bit more of a pale aqua; but since I didn't want to buy more paint, I tried to mix my own, and it turned out darker than I planned. Oh well! 

 

 My mom had these cast off wood drawers from a desk that fell apart. I painted them and turned them into storage boxes! The one in the middle has chalkboard paint on the front so the contents can be labeled. 
 
 Chalk board sign.
 
 Hand lettered "Farm" sign! 

I gave this vintage table a tea dyed finish. 


Check out my new business page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaVintage


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Everything is so cute! Love it. I liked your FB page too...Have a great day!