Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pansy Ring

I have wondered what this thing was for a long time... years, in fact. There were several floating around the antiques shop when I was just an employee there.


Well the other day Sally told me what it was, finally!! It's a pansy ring..... 


How adorable is that?! I have never, ever seen those any where else, ever.  I think I will have to buy myself one; just because.

Also, I made this chalkboard sign this week from a door from a door off and old buffet my husband found under a pile of his junk in one of the barns:


It has a jute string at the top in case I need to hang it if I ever go on the road or something.
The shop is open, and slowly attracting customers; but it has been hard to get people to realize it's open after being closed for so long. It's going to be a lot of hard work.... but I am up for the task. :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, everyone! With warm weather here, yard sales will abound; so go forth, and be thrifty!

LOL

No comments: