Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Robin's Egg Blue Side Table






This little table was broken when I bought it. It was part of a pretty big haul I took away from my niece's church youth group yard sale.

My super skilled husband fixed her up as good as new, and I gave her this little chalk paint makeover in robin's egg blue.

The tag is on it because.... well..... hubby and I are opening a "showroom" space in my friend's antiques shop to sell our creations! Aaaaaahhhhhh! We're totally revamping her store - which has been closed since October - and having a big grand re-opening thing in a few weeks. We're really excited. We are hoping, of course, that it takes off and that we can actually sell some of this stuff I have accumulated and piled up.

If you're in my neck of the woods, I hope you come by sometime and see me in the Milton General Store in historic downtown Milton, NC.




No comments: