Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Vintage Watch Necklace






So, I've had my mother's vintage watch for ages, thinking I might have it fixed and put a new band on it for myself. It has been years and years... and I've never done anything but stash it away;  nearly forgetting about it. 
Then last night I had a revelation..... 

I got the band off of it, and between a old charm bracelet, an old faux pearl necklace, and a funky vintage chain belt from a box lot I won at an auction yeeeeeaaaaars ago....... I made this necklace. 

I'd love to say it is for sale in my shop but this is a keeper! It's my mother's watch, after all. I love how it has a little art deco vibe going on. It's also real gold, and has tiny diamond accents.

Thank for the gorgeous watch, mom!! :)


1 comment:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

You are so very lucky, I adore it.