Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vintage Button Necklaces




Continuing in my vintage button jewelry inspiration, I made up these necklaces.

#1 - 3D floral button and bead on a silver tone chain.  Buy here

#2 - A rustic key - one of a box of old keys found in a closet in the house when we moved in - and two antique button charms on a 24 inch antiqued brass textured chain. Buy here

#3 - A large gold tone button stacked with a red shank button in the middle and hung on a 24 inch antiqued brass textured chain. Buy here

Next, I am going to try my hand at some charm bracelets. So far my little vintage button adventure into jewelry making has not been very financially lucrative; in fact I have spent a lot of money on supplies and have sold nothing - but I figure if no one buys them I will give it all away as Christmas gifts. Besides, I've enjoyed it. I love trying my hand at new things.

No comments: