Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vintage Jewelry Boxes









So awhile ago, I thought I'd start a collection of vintage jewelry boxes, but it's one of those things I'm not that crazy about - and kind of gets in the way. So, I'm letting them go. I am continuing on my getting rid of excess "stuff" rampage from earlier this year, that started with my New Year's Resolution to simplify and organize my life. I am proud to say I am still getting that done!

 However, I am keeping my largest one with the multiple trays for stashing my jewelry inventory.

Heh heh. :D

For purchasing info, click the links to visit their respective pages in my Etsy shop. 

Small blue jewelry box

Med. coral jewelry box

Large coal jewelry box


1 comment:

antique gold rings said...

I always loved jewelry boxes, lately I got a little tired of them. Today I'm more into antique and vintage jewelry to stach all my jewelry into them, just like you :)