Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shop Update: Browns

I know brown is not exactly a Valentine's season color, but I added some new cute stuff to the shop in brown recently and wanted to share.

 Plus, due to another work emergency, I have not had time to do any of the romantic cutesy stuff I had  planned on blogging about for the week leading up to Valentine's day, so......

Photobucket
 I bought this a year ago from Dandelion Vintage. I replaced the zipper, and then planned on selling it; but every time I get ready to list it I can't .... a 60s textured wool wiggle dress that probably had a matching jacket with it at one time, now missing. Very Joan Holloway.

 Photobucket
 This hat is NOS - new old stock. It still has the original tags on it! Brown and black tulle woven around turban style, with a veil. Available here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

  This dress is really cute, but not for me. Click here for info

Photobucket

Cute brown vinyl Mary Janes. Click here for info

Photobucket

 60s linen scooter dress. I love this dress, but it's straight up and down design doesn't jive with my curves. So much to my dismay I am offering it for sale. *cries* Click here for info

Photobucket
 50s Lucite "Dorset Rex" basket weave purse. Not really brown but I figured I'd include it. Click here for info

No comments: