Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back To School Bags

I've been "saving" some goodies for fall, but I decided to go on and list these, as they're great for what is left of summer also. And since all the Back to School promos are going full throttle right now I thought it was as good a time as any to break out some new items for the shop. Starting with some new handbags.

 Photobucket
 Buy It Here

 Photobucket
Buy It Here

 Photobucket
Buy It Here

 Photobucket
Buy It Here

I am blogging on my old Dell desktop that I dug out of retirement; as my HP desktop crashed ...... with all my photos on it.
The day following that crash, I accidentally slammed my laptop against a wall and then onto the hardwood floor and I think the jolt smashed the hard drive to smithereens. Not sure on the lap top; as I have not heard back from the computer repair man.
 So my desktop, which was under a warranty because I have had it less than one year, got sent off and the repair person discovered that it was full of cat hair and basically fried itself. And my photos.
Long story short: I am getting a custom built computer to replace the other one; though it breaks my heart, because I loved the other one.
I guess I can learn to love another.
 I had forgot how sloooooow my old Dell is; slow, but trusty; and enabling me to keep up with my business and not put my shop on vacation.

 Speaking of vacations  -  I really need one! I have been working every single weekend for a month and I work this coming weekend as well and I think I will go mad.
A beach trip is in the works so I think I can endure until then.

 Enjoy your day, lovelies!

No comments: