Monday, June 13, 2011

Old Things I Still Use: Vintage Juicers

I love to collect vintage kitchen gadgets; and I like to use them - if they're still useable, and if I can do so without damaging them.

One of the gadgets I love to use are old juicers. I have several in my kitchen; and I use a couple of them all the time.

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket


 There are all kinds of other styles of vintage juicers.

 Here is one I'd love to have; a pink depression glass repro; available here. It is in two parts with the juicer sitting on a handled measuring type cup.



Photobucket

Things were really made to last, back in "the day".  With all the citrus to be enjoyed in the summer months, I use my juicers frequently.  

7 comments:

Polly Dolly said...

I love them I have sourced many vintage kitchen objects for the house and caravanxx

Denise said...

I love my glass juicer too! Hubby cant figure out why though. He has an electric one. He can keep it. It takes a lot longer to clean it when you are done. Besides I like a little pulp with my juice dont you?

Unknown said...

The vintage juicer is very pretty so cute. I love the colors and design.

Juicers

Angela said...

I have the juicer in picture #4. I didn't know what it was, and have looked everywhere until now to find out. Now that I know it's a juicer, I can hardly wait to use it!

Angela said...

I have the juicer in picture #4. I didn't know what it was, and have looked everywhere until now to find out. Now that I know it's a juicer, I can hardly wait to use it!

Saqib Khatri said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. juicers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog. Very informative. Check out Best Aroma Rice Cooker