Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Young Etsy Shops I Heart

I have a lot of favorite Etsy shops, that's true. But these shops are special because I know the owners, they're my friends and they have cool stuff!! Please check them out:

Gates of Elloree My friend Lorie makes lovely necklaces and chokers. I have one and I love it! I also gave several for Christmas gifts last year.

Mary's Woodland Cottage
Woodland items here.

Dear Little You Vintage items.

White Stone Studio Awesome artwork.

And for the funniest cards to be found just about anywhere, check out The Laugh Factory! I don't know the owner of this shop personally, but I love, love love these cards. I will probably buy every single different one they offer, for all this year's family birthdays!

So before you spend money at Wally World, try Etsy for cards, gifts, home furnishings, clothes - just about everything! Happy shopping. :)

No comments: