Sunday, October 24, 2010

I just have a few hats......

Photobucket

This was what the guest room bed looked like as I sorted through my hats before moving into my new shop location. This does not include a couple that were packed away still....

And I bought more since this photo was taken. Several more. Okay, eight more.

Anyway.... this is what my shop spot looked like after everything was cleaned, and the clothes racks painted and moved in, and all the other "prop" stuff, and some of the shabby cottage style furnishings....

Photobucket

And -

Photobucket

Yesterday was move in day and I didn't take photos of the final shop look..... this week I will post some.

Come and see me sometime if you find yourself in North Carolina/Virginia.

2 comments:

lislynn said...

Wow. It's awesome! It's just exactly like the little shop we always said we'd have someday... All you need is the little tea-and-bun shop underneath... I still have my superawesome scone recipe! Give me a ring when you've made enough millions on your Etsy shop to hire me to make tea and buns :D

Hosanna said...

If hiring you means you have to move back to Virginia, I am ON IT!