Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Official

 


We took her to the vet on Saturday morning for all of the shots, worming, fleas/earmites, and spay date.

A trip to the vet's = staying for good.

Thank GOD for a husband who loves poor little abandoned kittys as much as I do. He is the one who picked out her name.... "Spook"!

This makes five cats for us.

Welcome to the zoo, Spook.
Posted by Picasa


PS - you can kind of see a scar on her neck in this photo.... her neck is all chewed up. We're not sure if she was bitten by the dogs where I found her, or if it is from scratching so much at the fleas.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

CUTE picture! :)

Jodi Eliza said...

Five cats? You're going to be a cat lady like me!! ;) I've really missed reading your blog. I haven't had Internet for a while, but I took a new job in Idaho...I've got Internet here, so I'll have to catch up on all your posts!! Your new puppy child is adorable, too! :)