Friday, April 16, 2010

Pardon Me While I Toot My Own Horn Real Quick.

I logged on to my Facebook profile this evening to find that Etsy had sent me a notification that my Ostrich Handbag had been featured on the front page of the Etsy Website.

*SCREAM*

I clicked on the link they had posted to my profile only to be disappointed not to be able to see my handbag on the front page..... it had sold. In, like, 10 minutes. So while I was giddy and happy and thrilled and screaming and dancing and Kevin thought I was insane (or being attacked by a swarm of bees)and I was calling my mom on the phone.... I was sad to have actually missed the whole actual front page thing.

Thank you, Ostrich Handbag from the 70's. You have given me a few short minutes of fame on Etsy.

Now you will go to your new home in Australia.

And I will miss you.

I was going to keep you, but you got too famous too suddenly.

I will always remember you, Ostrich Handbag.

Thank you.

Goodnight.