Monday, November 2, 2009

Madly, Insanely, Crazy in Love!!!!!!!!

 


I have been adding to my Etsy Favorites on my shop page the past few days. Basically, it is a collection of all my favorite items and sellers from all over Etsy. Click onto my shop and click on the "favorites" link there. It will show you all of the items I heart!

Today I found my newest internet love, The Honeycomb. Oh - my - goodness. The hair pieces she has made me swoon! Especially her "woodland collection." All I could think was if only I had known - this would have been perfect for my wedding. Oh well. That was almost 2 years ago. :) The designs are sooooo romantic. Her pictures are soooooo romantic. I am completely in LOVE.

 


This dress is another fave I found somewhere recently. Now I cannot even remember where. What a delicious 1950's doosey. It is scrumptious black lace over a beige "shell". The bow I could do without, but the dress? I could just wear it every day for the rest of my life and be happy. Except in cold weather. Then I'd need a matching velvet coat or fur or something. Awwwww, shucks! :)

 


So jump on over to my Etsy and check out my favorite sellers and items! Most of the stuff in my favorites is pretty inexpensive, as well! Perfect for Christmas gifts.
Now, let me get back to gazing at the stuff on The Honeycomb........
*sigh*............ PS - in case you are disturbed but this, I am also madly inlove with my husband, also. Just to clarify. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lislynn said...

Love the head-art ;) Love the dress...not so crazy about the buttbow. Growing up in the eighties has ruined all hiney adornment for me permanently...